Due to weather conditions today we did not operate.  It is nice to see the snow falling again and with 3 inches of new snow on the ground and 100% chance of snow tomorrow it looks like we should be getting a nice refresh in the backcountry.  If the weather holds off tomorrow and we are able to operate we will be in American Fork and Cascade.  Enjoy the new snow and if you have any questions give us a call 801-742-2800.