Today 3-2-2016 we did not fly due to strong winds throughout the day.  Thursday 3-3-2016, with the forecasted weather and temps, we will be in the business for corn skiing.  We will be operating throughout our permitted terrain and you can expect to see us in American Fork, Cascade, and the Sessions.  Because we are in the hunt for corn skiing we do not have any plans to operate in the Tri-Canyons but will let you know if those plans change.  If you have any questions give us a call at 801-742-2800.