Today 3-29-2016 we did not fly due to weather.  A Good amount of snow fell across the range in the last couple days and we are forecasted to receive a bit more before the storm dissipates.  Wednesday 3-29-2016 we will be operating throughout our permitted terrain and you can expect to see us in American Fork and further south in Cascade.  We will also be operating throughout the Tri-Canyon Area and utilizing multiple drainages including Cardiff, Days, Silver and Mineral Forks.  If you have any questions give us a call at 801-742-2800.