Today we did not operate due to conditions in the backcountry.  Tomorrow, Monday 4-4-2016, we have no operations planned.  If we receive a decent reset from this brush by Monday into Tuesday or if conditions warrant for corn development in the backcountry we will continue operations.  For now we are waiting for conditions to improve.  If you have any questions give us a call at 801-742-2800.