Today 2-24-2017 we did not operate due to weather.  Tomorrow, Saturday, 2-25-2017 we will be operating throughout our permitted terrain.  We may use two helicopters in the Tri-Canyon Area.  Conditions permitting we may also choose not to operate in the Tri-Canyon Area and instead ski in periphery terrain in order to give up a Saturday to earn a future Monday.  You can expect to see us in Cardiff, Days, Silver, and Mineral Forks if we decide to ski in the TCA.  You can also expect to see us in White Pine and Mill Creek.  We will also be skiing in some periphery terrain including American Fork and north in the Sessions.  If you have any questions give us a call at 801-742-2800.